Location: One YMCA, Leavesden Country Park,
College Road, Abbots Langley, WD5 0GN
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,642 per annum including location allowance
One YMCA is currently seeking an experienced customer focused Receptionist to join our Woodlands centre in Abbots Langley.
The primary focus of the post is to work as part of a team providing a high-quality front of house service and administration support.
The key elements of the post are to:
- Work in a team and alone to provide a high-quality first contact for visitors, users and members of the Centre and efficient operation of the ‘front of house’ area.
- Provide support with the Health Club membership administration to best meet the needs of members and users of the Health Club as required.
- Work towards and achieve the agreed Key Performance Indicators and performance objectives and ensure a high level of service is provided at all times.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Understanding of GOOD Customer service
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Previous reception or customer facing experience
- Administration experience
- Cashing up/banking experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using database system
- Understanding of boundaries and confidentiality
- A knowledge of First Aid and Health & Safety would be an advantage
For a full Job Description click on the link provided.
To apply, please complete the application form below.
For further information please contact Anne Franklin on 01923 353610
This role is subject to a DBS check.
Applications close 17 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,642.00 /year