Location: One YMCA, Russet Drive, St Albans & Charter House, Watford WD17 2RT
Hours: Part-Time – 22 hours per week
Salary: £11,311.52 per annum incl. Location Allowance
One YMCA is currently recruiting for an experienced, Level 3 or Level 4 Fitness Trainer to join our Health Clubs. We require a talented, passionate and FLEXIBLE individual that is willing to go between sites as and when necessary.
We currently run 2 Health and Fitness Clubs in Watford (Charter Place) and St Albans (Highfield Park) that have brought affordable fitness to the area.
- Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
To hold a universally recognised fitness qualification Level 3+, approved by the Register of Exercise Professionals
- REPS registered plus requirement to maintain on-going registration
- First aid certificate appointed person or willingness to undertake a qualification
- Safeguarding Certificate or willingness to undertake training
- Exercise to Music and/or coaching qualifications
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation relevant to a fitness gym, the users and equipment
- Good level of knowledge of the health and fitness industry
- At least one year’s relevant work experience in a community-focused health & fitness facility
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of boundaries and confidentiality
For a full Job description and to Apply, please visit www.oneymca.org and complete an application form
For further information please call 01923 353610 to speak to Anne Franklin
This role is subject to a DBS check.
Closing Date: Midnight 31 August 2019
Interview Date: on receipt of a successful application