Location: Charters Day Nursery, College Road, Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire WD5 0GU
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,818 per annum
Current and future growth of our nursery based in Abbots Langley, plus a recent ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED result means that we a now seeking some outstanding individuals to join the team and help us with the continued success of providing the foundation on which children build the rest of their lives and a secure and stimulating environment, offering opportunities for children to develop physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually and morally.
We’re currently recruiting for a qualified Level 2 Nursery Assistant to support the Room Supervisor in providing a high-quality nursery provision, catering for children aged from 3 months to 5 years, at the Nursery.
The primary focus of the role is to deliver a range of high quality creative and developmental nursery activities in line with policies and practice of the Nursery that meet standards and regulatory requirements.
Essential skills, qualifications & Experience (Not limited to):
- Qualification in childcare, level 2 or higher
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and other curricula
- Experience of working within young children
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures (in relation to Child Protection), and Safeguarding Certificate
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Outlook and Email and ability to learn new skills
Click on the link provided for a full Job Description.
Complete the Application Form below to apply.
For further information or to discuss other career opportunities contact Jo Tindale/Caroline Saint – 01923 662 221
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Midnight 2 June 2019
Interview Date: TBC