Location: One YMCA, High Wycombe Hostel, Crest Road, High Wycombe HP11 1UD
Salary: £18,281 per annum
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours
(Shifts are 08.00-16.00 & 13.30-21.30)
Benefits: Defined contribution pension scheme, Health Cash Plan, discounted nursery costs at One YMCA nursery +free gym membership at our health clubs
One YMCA is recruiting for an experienced Reception & Admin Assistant to join our Hostel team based in High Wycombe on a full-time basis. This job is responsible for providing a timely, efficient and high quality reception and other administration support within the Housing provision located at the Crest Road Hostel.
Reception is the main point of contact either in person or by telephone for residents, visitors and the general public and the objective is to provide a first class, welcoming, informative and professional service at all times, whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality towards all users and responsible for the safety and security of the building/site.
This job would be suitable for someone who has previously worked in a front of house or customer service role, with strong administration skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
The key elements of the post are to:
- Be part of a user-friendly, responsive reception service providing a high quality front of house service to residents, visitors and staff.
- Process cash and card transactions for residents, visitors, course bookings.
- Be responsible for front of house administration assistance, including post, phone, emails.
- Maintain and update the housing management software and records.
- Provide good quality, efficient and effective administration support to the Housing team.
Essential Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge, skills and experience in providing administration service
- Good understanding of the principles of customer centred service provision and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Level 2 qualification in a relevant field (Customer Service, or Administration)
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of people
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook and IT literate to use other electronic systems
- Good standard of numeracy in order to process financial transactions
- Good standard of literacy in order to draft communications
For a full Job Description and to Apply, click on the link provided.
For further information please contact HR on 01923 353 610
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020