DISCOUNTED CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Front Line Staff
We’re proud to support front line staff (Police, Fire, NHS) and teachers who carry out vital work for our communities.
We also support local businesses and charitable organisations that are taking a pro-active approach to improving employee health and wellbeing which can improve workplace productivity whilst also reducing staff sickness, muscle injuries and assist mental wellness.
Full payment – Companies that wish to fully subsidise their staff’s membership can be invoiced directly.
Partnership – Discounts and benefits can be extended to companies who promote our services to their staff.
Individual Membership – Front line staff such as those in the NHS, emergency services and teachers can apply for
individual membership at the discounted rate.
DISCOUNTED CORPORATE RATES
THE DIFFERENCE WE MAKE
- Make a positive impact on the lives of young people in the community
- Work to combat homelessness in our area
- Provide excellent family services in the local community
- Improve the health and wellbeing of those who most need it
- Underpin our work through fundraising, awareness and support services.
In 2018 we:
- Saved the public purse £5.7M through our support of homeless people
- Provided 146,356 night sleep in our hostels
- Helped 279 people move into secure and comfortable accommodation
- Invested £9.7M to help people in our community belong, contribute and thrive.