Juicy Lemon Haddock
- 1 Haddock fillet
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 100g Spinach, washed
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea salt
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon of chili oil
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and add the pepper and 1 tsp of chilli oil. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season the haddock with salt then place the haddock with skin side down onto the pan with the pepper. Turn the haddock after 3-5 minutes for a further 3-5 minutes until cooked.
- Just before serving, squeeze the lemon evenly into the pan and serve with spinach
Fresh Chicken Salad
- 1 Chicken breast, chopped
- 20 Grams of Broken Walnuts
- 2 Salad Onions, diced
- 1 Red pepper, slice
- 1 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 tsp thick balsamic vinegar
- Season the chicken pieces on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces onto a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Stir until fully cooked before removing from the heat.
- Place the salad into a bowl, add the cooked chicken once cooled and drizzle the balsamic vinegar then mix. Sprinkle the walnuts over the top and enjoy.
- 2 Pork chops
- 1 handful of Spinach
- 1 handful of broccoli heads
- Chili oil
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Season the pork with salt and pepper on a baking tray then place into the oven. Once coked remove from the oven to cool.
- Place the spinach and broccoli into a pot, pour boiling water into the pot, covering the vegetables. Once covered, drain the water from the pot before adding the veg to a plate.
- Add the pork chops and drizzle with chili oil.