- 250g of beef mince
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- X2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dark soy
- X 1 onion, chopped
- X 1 handful of spinach
- 100g of edamame spaghetti
- Add the mince to a non-stick pan and place onto a medium heat.
- Once the meat has turned colour add the garlic, onions, basil, tomatoes, and soy into the pan.
- Add boiling water to a pot, add the spaghetti and turn the heat up onto medium heat and leave for 7 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add spinach in with the beef.
- Once 7 minutes have passed, drain the water and add the spaghetti to the plate. Remove the pan from the heat and add what you need to the plate.