Skip to content
A Healthy Blueberry & Coconut Cake
- 100 Grams of Powdered Coconut
- 100 Grams of Blueberries
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml of Water
- Pre-heat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Pour the coconut, water and break the eggs into a bowl. Whisk until mixture becomes slightly stiff (does not matter if it is still a little watery). Mix in two thirds of the blueberries, and mash a couple on the side in the mix.
- Pour the mix into a small cake tray, and decorate the top with the remaining blueberries. Place in oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Make sure to keep an eye on the cake, it will rise at about 25 minutes and take it out when it goes golden brown on the top. Check with a knife to see if it is a cake texture, if not pop it back in, if so let it cool, and serve.