This homemade sushi recipe will not only increase your love for food, but it will also provide you with energy, good levels of protein and omega3.
- 240g of sushi rice
- 1 tbs sushi vinegar
- Seaweed nori (the wraps)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 avocado
- Sesame seeds
- Boil the sushi rice according to the packet. For 240g this is normally around 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add and mix the sushi vinegar into the rice, then leave the rice to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Simply spread a tablespoon or two onto a sheet of nori and add sliced salmon and avocado to one end.
- Start rolling the nori from the end with the salmon and avocado and roll to the end. Repeat until you have made enough.
- Wet a sharp knife and simply slice the sushi rolls about an inch apart.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top and enjoy.