This low carb pork recipe is easy to make and perfect for any day of the week
- 200g Pork, diced
- A handful of baby carrots
- One yellow pepper
- A couple of brussels sprouts
- One teaspoon of soy
- Add the carrots and brussels into a pan and place on boil.
- Add the pork to a non-stick pan and place on a medium heat for around 10 minutes or until pork is fully cooked. Add a tablespoon of soy to the pan and stir for 1 minute before removing the pan from the heat.
- Drain the water from the pot and add the veg to a plate. Add the pork and some sliced pepper.