Skip to content
Orange Sausage Salad is packed with flavour and protein
- 5 Chipolata sausages, chopped into chunks
- 4 Bacon rashers
- 2 Handfuls of Mixed salad
- 2 Clementine, peeled and cut up
- Add the sausages to a non stick pan and place onto a medium heat. Stir on a regular basis for 6 minutes.
- Add the bacon and stir until the bacon is crisp.
- Add the clementines to the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Check the sausages are cooked, if so remove the pan from the heat and serve on a bed of mixed salad.