Location: Crest Road, High Wycombe
Hours: 31+ hours per week on a rota basis
Night shifts 21.30 – 08.00 ON A SHIFT PATTERN.
Weekends and Bank Holidays 08.00-21.30 ON A SHIFT PATTERN
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Benefits: Defined contribution pension scheme & Health Cash Plan.
To provide an effective and professional and effective night reception service to residents and visitors including controlling access to the building and answering telephone calls and monitoring CCTV system to identify any incidents and taking prompt and appropriate action. Undertaking frequent and regular patrols of the building to identify any antisocial behaviour (e.g. noise levels) and taking appropriate action, as required.
May at times be required to handle rent payments
Essential Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of building safety and security
- Good understanding of the principles of customer centred service provision and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- IT literate with a working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook and willing to learn how to use YMCA specialist support software (Pyramid/Inform)
- Experience of working with and supporting vulnerable people
- Good standard of literacy in order to prepare concise but factorial notes and simple reports
- First Aid Qualification or willing to acquire
- Fire Marshall Qualification or willing to acquire
For a full Job Description click on the link ; to apply please complete the application form below or send a CV to email@example.com
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: once posts are filled