Location: One YMCA, Peartree Lane, WGC
Salary: £18,281 per annum
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours
(Shifts include early mornings, weekends & late evenings)
One YMCA is recruiting for an experienced Reception & Admin Assistant to join our Hostel team based in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time basis. This job is responsible for providing a timely, efficient and high-quality reception and other administrative support within the Housing provision.
Reception is the main point of contact either in person or by telephone for residents, visitors and the general public and the objective is to provide a first class, welcoming, informative and professional service at all times, whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality towards all users and responsible for the safety and security of the building/site.
This job would be suitable for someone who has previously worked in a front of house or customer service role, with strong administration skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
Essential Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge, skills and experience in providing administration service
- Good understanding of the principles of customer centered service provision and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Level 2 qualification in a relevant field (Customer Service, or Administration)
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of people
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and
- Outlook and IT literate to use other electronic systems
- Good standard of numeracy in order to process financial transactions
- Good standard of literacy in order to draft communications
For a full Job Description and to Apply, click on the link provided.
For further information please contact HR on 01923 353 610
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Date: on receipt of a successful application