We offer free and confidential practical and emotional support to both children and adults who have experienced rape, sexual violence, sexual abuse or childhood sexual abuse – whether recent or non-recent.
Our aim is to help give you the confidence, support and information you need to take control of your situation and move forward.
- Supporting the victim before, during and after any court case.
- Referring a victim to counselling
- Support with making applications to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Provide flexible support including evening appointments if needed
- Help you access other services if you need them, such as health services and housing.
- Help you to develop your own support network in a way that works for you.
Training and support
We provide bespoke training and awareness sessions to professionals, schools and parents.Email us for more information
Support for children and young people
We offer a free and confidential specialist service providing practical help and emotional support to children, who have been raped or sexually assaulted at any time in their lives and their families.Find out more