What is our BRIDGE Project?
- Place the safety of victims and children at the forefront of its work.
- Challenge attitudes and behaviours of the perpetrators.
- Encourage perpetrators to accept and allow responsibility for their own actions.
- Teach perpetrators to develop new skills enabling them to respond using non-abusive behaviours and actions towards their partners, and children.
Who can access our service?
- Anyone 16 and over who are not currently subject to criminal or civil court proceedings
- Males and Females
- Individuals living in Central Bedfordshire, Bedford or Luton
- Parents living out of area but have children living in Central Beds or Bedford
What is our current Session Schedule?
- We offer 1-2-1 work face to face or virtually
The ECP domestic violence team will be holding weekly exchanges for professionals; drop by and find out more!
Join us at our weekly information exchange for professionals wishing to:
- Access information regarding the Bridge Project, referral criteria and how to refer
- Seek advice about working with perpetrators of domestic abuse and their families
For professionals in Central Bedfordshire only.Sign up for our weekly information exchanges!
Case reflection workshops:
Bedford Borough professionals
Topic: BRIDGE Project exchange
Time: Monday’s: 09:30 – 10:30
Meeting ID: 817 4632 8524
Central Bedfordshire professionals:
Time: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 10am
Meeting ID: 811 9082 9539
Join our ‘Engaging with Perpetrators’ training for professionals. These sessions are aimed at increasing professional’s confidence when engaging with Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse. They are two hours long, take place on Microsoft Teams and are free for professionals in Bedfordshire.
Our next sessions are at 10am on 22/06/23, 21/09/23, 18/01/24. To register your interest, please email [email protected]