What is our BRIDGE Project?
- Place the safety of victims and children at the forefront of its work.
- Challenge attitudes and behaviours of the perpetrators.
- Encourage perpetrators to accept and allow responsibility for their own actions.
- Teach perpetrators to develop new skills enabling them to respond using non-abusive behaviours and actions towards their partners, and children.
Who can access our service?
- Anyone 16 and over who do not have current court bail conditions
- Males and Females
- Individuals living in Central Bedfordshire or Bedford
- Parents living out of area but have children living in Central Beds or Bedford
What is our current Session Schedule?
- Digital Offer = 13 weekly 1:1 session
- Time = 1 hr session (both day and evenings available)
- Venue = Session currently delivered by video call/telephone call